WWF raspisao konkurs za poziciju Communication Officer
Konkurs je otvoren do 12.jula 2013., a biografiju i motivaciono pismo na engleskom jeziku treba poslati na email: email@example.com
Ukoliko ste motivisani i prepoznajete sebe u opisu ove radne pozicije pošaljite svoju prijavu.
Napravite promenu u svetu, pridružite se WWF-u.
The position will be responsible for:
I Major Functions
1. Implementing national communication activities and campaigns,
2. Provide input to regional communication activities and
3. Provides communications support to projects.
II Major Responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the WWF Programme Manager in Serbia, you are expected to carry out the following tasks:
1. National Communications
The main lines of the national work will be:
• Support the implementation of the annual communication plan for the WWF Danube Carpathian Programme in Serbia.
• Support the development and maintenance of media relations and partnerships for WWF in Serbia and promotes WWF work through the main media channels: written, radio, TV, internet.
• Support the development and maintenance of relations with PR and communications multipliers, including advertising/PR agencies, polling agencies, and advertising placement companies.
• Support the development and implementation of specific campaigns of WWF in Serbia.
• Lead and support the organization of public/media events in Serbia: press conferences, press/donors trips, national and international conferences, etc.
• Lead and support the development of communications products, including web page and promotional materials.
• Makes sure that communications of WWF in Serbia, including publications, presentations, and other products, are in line with WWF’s branding guidelines and are on-message.
• Participates on ad hoc basis relevant meetings/conferences/discussions.
• Support monitoring and evaluation of communications activities and achievements, e.g. by maintaining or contributing to a communications-related database and documentation, including photo-, film-, and article-database for Serbia.
2. Project Communications
The Communications Officer will work closely with the conservation staff in Serbia to support the development of specific communication activities and products in the framework of the WWF projects in Serbia. This could include support for creating communication plans, publications and internet presentations, for organizing public/media events and other meetings and conferences as parts of the project. The Communications Officer participates in the planning and operational meetings of the projects he/she is involved in and provides communications input. Communication input will also be provided in the phase of project proposal writing.
3. Regional Communications
• The Communication Officer will support the WWF DCPO Regional Communications Coordinator in developing and updating the WWF-DCPO website and newsletter, by providing regular information, up-dates and feature stories about the WWF conservation work in Serbia.
• Specific support will also be given to the development of regional communications products for trans-boundary projects and the promotion of these within the WWF network and partners.
4. Contribution to the overall development of WWF in Serbia
Contribute to the good functioning of WWF in Serbia through participation in essential and daily national activities as needed.
III. Minimum Qualifications
1. Knowledge: University degree in communications/journalism, humanities or related fields.
2. Experience: Three to five years' professional experience in journalism, public relations or related fields, with an emphasis in creating communication plans, publications, internet presentations, organizing public/media events and other meetings and conferences as well as project management.
3. Skills and Abilities: Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, with ability to function in a multi-cultural environment. A team player, committed to building a strong team and sharing success with colleagues. Native Language Serbian and fluency in English (written and spoken), good computer skills and strong commitment/interest for work in nature conservation. Strong writing skills. Previous experience in working with NGOs would be an advantage.
What we can offer:
Valuable insights into the strategy, structure, and operation of an international environmental NGO. The candidate will become familiar with WWF’s conservation issues and have the opportunity to support the development of the WWF program in Serbia.
If you are interested in joining the global WWF family, email your application documents including your CV and Cover Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 12th July 2013.
Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.